Submissions are closed.
Our next anthology 'Chronic(les)' is a collection of poems on women's
experiences living with chronic pain, Guest Edited by Monika Radojevic author of 'teeth in the back of my neck', Founder of Feminist Invoicing and Resident Poet for Women's Equality Party.
You can subscribe for news on our future submission windows.
- We have submission windows for our bi-annual digital journal and print collections; submissions received after
closing will not be considered
- We only accept submissions received via our website
- Poems submitted for consideration are collated, anonymised and sifted by our editorial team
- Print manuscripts are read and reviewed by our co-founders
- We don't charge submission fees and we accept poems that have been/will be published elsewhere
- Women's words are theirs to keep so rights remain with our poets, however we do specialise in nurturing first print publications
- One submission per poet for each collection
- We accept all forms of poetry: there are no rules on format, structure or type
- Creative women (illustrators, designers etc.) looking to work with us can get in touch using the contact form
- blood moon POETRY is a small feminist press created to support, celebrate & publish work by ALL women. We are therefore not accepting submissions from male poets